JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Purists are going to hate me and I understand, but when I bought this knife I never intended to sell it.
It's unused, unsharpened.

I pickled the blade because I didn't want a bright shiny blade and I used some steel wool to dull the nickle bolsters then went over them with some Flitz to smooth them out and seal them up.

The grip is antique ivory micarta. It comes with the box, box candy and factory sheath.

It will also come with a Badger Claw basketweave dangler sheath with an antler button for a tie down. If you know Badger Claw, you know it's quality, it ain't cheap and there's a wait.

REDUCED to $150.

IMG_20191204_203543.jpg IMG_20191204_203523.jpg IMG_20191204_203430.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That is a beautiful knife...
It you want a not so shiny blade...you can cold blue it....The guard and pommel will darken / dull over time...At least my Black jack did.
Good luck with your sale...!
Andy

Nice knife- Both wife and I use Blackjacks for hunting, they make one heck of a good product. Good luck with your sale, I will try to restrain myself from saying those three words.

@Zingger if you want it, I'll honor the price and cover the shipping. If not, I'm just going to keep it.
Kindly PM me if you do, because I'm locking the thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top