JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's some spam that I got today:

"Senator Manchin has vowed to bring his bill back up, and several of his colleagues who voted NO are showing signs that switching their votes might be possible.

But a bill doesn't get to President Obama's desk until it passes the House of Representatives, and now there's a vehicle for that to happen.

Representatives Peter King (R-NY) and Mike Thompson (D-CA) have introduced a bipartisan bill that is IDENTICAL to the Manchin-Toomey Senate legislation.

The bill has more than 150 co-sponsors, and it'd make a real difference if you could use our "Contact Congress" tool to ask your representative to support the legislation.

You can do that here:

<link edited out>

As you know, over 90% of Americans support expanding background checks and Senators who filibustered the bill last month are feeling the heat back home.

With this House bill, our the path to expanded background checks becoming the law of the land is clearer than it's been at any time before."

Perhaps you did not notice: Here's some spam that I got today:
Perhaps the OP should have better highlighted what the spam content was....and we should not comment with emotion (like the lefties) which expose out inability to understand/interpret the subject matter.
Either way, we need to keep the pressure on.

Perhaps you did not notice: Here's some spam that I got today:
Perhaps the OP should have better highlighted what the spam content was....and we should not comment with emotion (like the lefties) which expose out inability to understand/interpret the subject matter.
Either way, we need to keep the pressure on.

It looks like OP is quoting an email he received. Not his words. The person who originally wrote that is obviously anti gun.

OOPS, I see that now... I stand corrected.

I intentionally edited the link out, since I do not want to make it easy for gun grabbers (or just confused people) to do what the e-mail suggests they should. I posted it here to provide a heads-up on what might be coming our way next, looks like there was another thread on this (see above).

For what it's worth, I receive the updates from ceasefire Oregon and also signed up for Burdicks' newsletter in order to keep an eye on the enemy camp. Most of what they have to say is all fluff and emotional patronizing so not worth posting here for our members, but I do keep track.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top