JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone tried these yet? Saw a bass fishing show and the guy was lighting them up with this new crawdad plastic. It has claws that float, so it has a very realistic appearance...just like a crawdad in defense mode as it waves the claws. They showed a bass facing off with it, the claws waving, and slurp, down the hatch. (Of course...those shows are all about marketing.)

Comes in a lot of colors and a few of them a near perfect match for the crawdads we have in the Willamette and John Day.

Get some and try them out!

I watched their promo, and I wasn't too terribly impressed by the design or action.
If there is one thing I've learned is that fish prefer subtle erratic movement in baits over model replicas. Close enough is often better than exact match, trust me... been down that rabbit hole.

I'd love a trustworthy report in any case.

I for sure will buy some to try and will post a report. On the John Day the best lure we ever tried is the Rebel Crawdad, but at 5 bucks a pop those are expensive to lose, and the John Day is a snag fest with all the rocks. At about a buck each these are an alternative to try.

Amen to fishing equipment designed to catch fisherman. For bass the best ones I've ever used are the cheap white Mr. Twister tails. 20 for three bucks.

Not sure about the Berkley Champ, but I tried the Berkley Generals last spring/summer. I did alright with them but still prefer the Yamamoto Senkos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top