JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is 18 1/2 Benelli SuperNova Tactical Pistol grip 12 gauge shotgun with ghost ring sights. Takes up to 3 1/2" shells . Comes with Nordic +2 extension tube and a Nordic mag tube clamp with rail insert to hold a flashlight . It has never been fired. Ive got about $680 in it not including the extra barrel and I'll trade for something interesting. Nothing wrong with it . I just picked up a M2 in trade right after I bought this one and I don't need another shotgun. Flashlight not included in sale. I'm in Kent WA and can face to face or ship to your FFL . Also included is a new unfired Badger 24" slug barrel with cantilever scope mount.

Outright price with the slug barrel $600

Of course its subject to 922r and to use the extended magazine capacity of 8 rounds you would have to add US parts and remove the mag capacity limiter ( the plastic thing ) ;-)

email for fastest response. [email protected]

Sure it is. The 94 crime bill expired but the 922r provisions were part of the '89 ban. Imported shotguns that hold more than 5 rounds are regulated by 922r even if they are pump action.

"Restricted Importation...shotguns having a fixed magazine with a capacity of more than 5 cartridges..." <broken link removed> ... ation.html

922 (r) It shall be unlawful for any person to assemble from imported parts any semiautomatic rifle or any shotgun which is identical to any rifle or shotgun prohibited from importation...

<broken link removed> ... ation.html

Nonsporting Firearms
... such as handguns which do not meet the sporting purpose criteria on ATF F 5330.5 (Form 4590), any rifle or shotgun with a folding stock or folding bayonet, and shotguns having a fixed magazine with a capacity of more than 5 cartridges and certain military style semiautomatic rifles and shotguns.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top