JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I spoke with the Owner and we have a new benefit for NWFA Supporting Members. Typically, our transfer fee is $35 + $10 for the background check. This is higher than most of the pawn shops and kitchen table FFLs in the Portland Metro, but on par with most of the brick and mortar shops that I have seen. However, I wanted to do a little better.

Starting November 1st, all NWFA supporting members will be granted a $10 discount on our transfer fee for as long as you maintain a supporting membership. That brings your total down to $35 out the door. For multiple transfers we charge an extra $5 up to 4 additional guns.

To receive your discount please PM the J&B Firearms account with your Name and the firearm being transferred. When you come in to pick up your firearm let us know you are a supporting member, we'll log in to verify your status and apply your discount. Together we can make the firearms community stronger. Thanks guys.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top