JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought I would show off my new MaddMac's X-bar 10" barrel for the Ruger MKIV.
It's a sleeved aluminium barrel like the Tac-sol barrels, balances very well with the burris sight on it comes with a volquartsen rear sight and a truglow front sight, only had it to the range once so still breaking it in and getting used to it, shoots good with std vel ammo.
vRW2aqk.jpg

I found an old (almost new condition) TacSol upper for my 22/45 from another member here a while back with a 10 1/2" barrel. It's a sleeved and fluted aluminum barrel. I kept it open sights and have been extremely impressed with the accuracy out to 100 yards and beyond. I too like the longer barrel look, reminds me of looking in the mirror

Ruger has been shipping Ruger Mark IV pistols with the 10-inch barrels for quite some time now. I bought a couple of the Ruger Mark IV 5½ Blued Target barrel uppers from Volquartsen when they had those in the closeout section on their web-site for $25.00 plus shipping:

5dCfsAP.jpg

Tried both of these uppers on my Ruger Mark IV Competition Target grip frame:

eMkMjlEl.jpg

And they both fit perfectly. Great endorsement of the machining on these uppers and lowers to achieve interchangeable fit:

PwNBA8sl.jpg