JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this this winter in case of power outage to run my well but didn't do my homework first. It doesn't have a 220v outlet on it and my pump is 220v. I put the factory oil in it, ran it for 30 minutes, then changed the oil with Mobil 1 (I run it in all my small engines), then parked it. Other than plugging in a lamp to check output on the 110v outlets it hasn't had a load on it. I guarantee that this is NEW and functions perfectly. It has electric start and is extremely quiet. I can do pics if needed but it is new other than about two months of garage dust that's settled on it, LOL. The cheapest I see on these is over $1000 shipped, will consider reasonable offers. Would trade for equal quality generator that has 220v or S&W 610 revolver (plus cash on my part)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top