JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since I believe its OK to promote books that deal with guns I would like to announce for any Amazon Kindle owners out there that my new book

"Recon of Worlds"

is now available for sale. This is a ScFi/Military detective story spanning two worlds and the main character is based on a (10mm Colt packing) Medical Examiner in the city of Seattle WA. Strong female PPK packing protagonist as well as 10mm gun battles and future firearms based on the Shaped Projectile principle as well as underground mercenary gun fights.

So for those of you that like this kind of bang on shoot em up ScFi (and I know you're out there) please give it a look if you can. All attention will be most appreciated by this budding author and gun nut. ;)

At this point of time yes unfortunately. These days it is TOUGH to get a publisher to take on a new book author. A lot of authors now self publish until (they hope) there is enough buzz to justify a publishing house to take a look...if I get some good reviews on Kindle I will order some self published hard copies and try sales on line. Just getting eye balls on a new novel is more than a hobby these days.

At this point of time yes unfortunately. These days it is TOUGH to get a publisher to take on a new book author. A lot of authors now self publish until (they hope) there is enough buzz to justify a publishing house to take a look...if I get some good reviews on Kindle I will order some self published hard copies and try sales on line. Just getting eye balls on a new novel is more than a hobby these days.

Well, best of luck to you. I hope it turns out well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top