JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brand new Authentic in the box louis vuitton Hand Bag has tag box and bag . Bought as a gift to for my ex wife about a year and half ago and sat in storage and we are no longer together so its time to sell old memmories. I bought the hand bag for $1080 . Ill sell the bag for $750 Cash OBO. dont be affraid to make offers but dont lowball me a insane low price and dont show me up when u say u would like to see it serious Equiers only i want this gone. If u would like pictures just txt me and i can send u some pics or two . 503-991-8870 Will do possible Trade for a 45 and Cash Would make a great X-mas Pressent for your wife or Girl friend

Excavationpro1
Member · From Dallas,OR
Last seen Apr 13, 2018

giphy.gif

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top