JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1656473362765.png

I heard months ago that a final decision would be made the first of June but not a peep. They were also suposed to have a final decision on the definition of an AR receiver the first of July.
Maybe just wishful thinking on my part but, have to wonder if the recent way the top court sided that they are holding off for now? Or of course could just be them doing what they do best. Incompetence. :mad:

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part but, have to wonder if the recent way the top court sided that they are holding off for now? Or of course could just be them doing what they do best. Incompetence. :mad:
We had a few mass shootings this month before the SCOTUS decision but maybe. Seems like when big gun stuf is coming. Some nut case does sometging stupid. It does make one wonder.

Wonder why they're waiting until December to publish the final rule. Typical wait times have been 30-60 days after close of comment period. They have already delayed this long, why is December so important. Appease Brandon before he steps down at the two year mark?

Wonder why they're waiting until December to publish the final rule. Typical wait times have been 30-60 days after close of comment period. They have already delayed this long, why is December so important. Appease Brandon before he steps down at the two year mark?
May be waiting on the November elections to see if their pot will still hold P.

May be waiting on the November elections to see if their pot will still hold P.
This is my guess as well as they said it would be out in August when the first started this process.

Between the election and the ruling from the Supremes I am sure they want to cover their butts because if it goes to court it could effect a number of their rule changes from the past and the NFA on SBRs!

After the New York case I doubt theyre in a huge hurry to push out the new rules before legal review. Theyre recent bipartisan gun law is probably going to get rejected too.

We have additional SCOTUS 2nd cases pending, and those will really put the squeezes on the AFT, especially the Chevron Defferance case which might actually be the first new case of their session! If that clears, expect to see serious action against the AFT, forcing Congress to step in it, then getting their arses handed them for the troubles! We also have yet to have a ruling from our junior justices, should be epic, I have really high hopes for Barrett!

We have additional SCOTUS 2nd cases pending, and those will really put the squeezes on the AFT, especially the Chevron Defferance case which might actually be the first new case of their session! If that clears, expect to see serious action against the AFT, forcing Congress to step in it, then getting their arses handed them for the troubles! We also have yet to have a ruling from our junior justices, should be epic, I have really high hopes for Barrett!
You wouldn't have legislation from the bench or rule by executive order if Congress were willing to do their jobs with controversial legislation. Instead of taking a stand they back off out of fear of losing their cushy jobs and power. If one thing is killing us that's it. I'd rather have to live with laws I don't like because we make them the correct way than laws I do like because we cheated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top