JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't care for the new layout of the form, but it is not the end of the world. The nonbinary addition addressed a paperwork issue; some state issued IDs (like in Oregon) can have that option and FFLs are suppose to confirm what they entered on the 4473 matches up with their ID. I remember corresponding with the Portland office awhile back about that.

I thought we were talking about triggers, I'm thinking about getting a binary trigger but I guess that means I have a whole bunch of non binary triggers-LOL.

They should treat it like a trap question. Anyone marking non-binary that also answers they're not mentally defective will have committed a felony by lying on Federal forms.

You guys don't seem to understand..... Its not non binary as in gender... They just want to make sure you haven't been snooping around franklin armorys website.

I don't care for the new layout of the form, but it is not the end of the world. The nonbinary addition addressed a paperwork issue; some state issued IDs (like in Oregon) can have that option and FFLs are suppose to confirm what they entered on the 4473 matches up with their ID. I remember corresponding with the Portland office awhile back about that.
Glad they finally did something positive for people's rights for a change. Also rid you of ever having to worry about the logistics of such a conundrum.
;)

Sure seems like the new form makes it much easier to scan into a database with the gun and purchaser info on the same front page....

I filled out my first one yesterday. I was glad to see they eliminated the N/A box on question 12 d2.
I think that question tripped up quite a few first timers. I remember last year trying to help a guy out at Cabela's who filled that out wrong by checking "no" instead of "n/a" and he was really frustrated since the Cabela's employees wouldn't tell him what area of the form they had a problem with. I was able to catch him before he left the store and helped him figure out that was the problem spot. He went back to the counter and was able to resolve it and get his form accepted.

As for the binary addition, I think I will just check all three from now on:D

Shiite that used to be called mental illness, you are now forced to accept or risk being fired or worse.

Soon it will be accept it or to the gulags with you.

Actively destroying and perverting God's Creation is wrong.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top