JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah crap....

giphy.gif

I'm curious how they're able to get the barrel separated from the receiver so easily.

I remember when I changed my 10/22 to a Kidd barrel, I had to hammer it out and also hammer my receiver back onto the new Kidd barrel.

Color me skeptical about how well the rifle holds its accuracy.

I'm curious how they're able to get the barrel separated from the receiver so easily.

I remember when I changed my 10/22 to a Kidd barrel, I had to hammer it out and also hammer my receiver back onto the new Kidd barrel.

Color me skeptical about how well the rifle holds its accuracy.
a friend with a 10/22 takedown said his zero would change everytime he took the rifle down and put it back together

Repeat of impact should not change using irons or something mounted to the barrel. That's why Magpul made a rail section for their takedown stock to go on the barrel.

I too had impact shifts with my takedown and a scope mounted to the receiver.

I think these take downs are truly meant for iron sights.

My takedown had zero shift , and I was using a scope on QD mounts, which I would remove when bagging the gun. Did you guys not set the head spacing on the gun?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top