JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have found three drop in triggers that interest me, none of which I know too much about. I'm hoping someone here can enlighten me a little bit with some hands on info possibly. All three triggers are listen below in the screen shots. If you are a Geissele or Timney trigger snob, that's okay. I am too. But let's keep the bias to a minimum. I want us to decide between these three. They're all right around 100$

I know absolutely nothing about this brand ICA, nor was I able to find much info on google. But I do notice the cassette seems to be shaped around the newer style cassettes with the slant in the aft direction.
FFA96EB9-F3B6-44D6-8A6F-2BDEAEEEC6EF.png

This is another brand I do not know much about. But here we also see the newer style cassette, not so much of a slant, but defiantly removed material above the aft pin. I really like that this comes with the pins and hardware. What I'm uncertain of is the convex'd face of the trigger. I've never felt a trigger that was rounded off on the face.
5103647A-278E-43DB-A4FF-42179605EAB0.png

I've grown a linking to products from AIM. Mainly their complete BCGs. I spoke with a rep from AIM and he had only good things to say about their triggers. Granted I can only imagine his opinion would be bias being that he reps those products for a living.
B3C93D74-1C77-4B80-BF32-EC8B55956121.png

So, what do you guys think? Also, Is there any other 99$ trigger deals on the internet that I may have overseen? I look forward to everyone's feedback.

All look to have some quality, I like the anti-walk pins the Wing comes with. My first was CMC and it had micro C-clips to secure the pins, on the range I lost the C-clip, lost a pin. Found the pin, but anti-walk pins became very important to me then.
I have CMC, Tac-Con, Lantac, and something else all work good. Some courses where Go there in a 4# minimum on pull weight. My Tac-Cons and CMC are 4.5.

Spend a couple extra bucks on a POF, or CMC if you want a drop in.
Maybe $20-$30 more than what you're looking at, and worth every penny.

Or get a Geissele and never look back.

I did order two Larue's, I'm a sucker for two stage, and 4.5 # is perfect for me. I have a Ruger 452 Elite in the wife's DDM4 and it is very nice but it was all pieces parts, easy enough after one or two, but this is better.

Geissele triggers are amazing. I own 3 SSA-E triggers and absolutely love them.

Geissele gives you a guide pin to hold the disconnector in place so you can drop the trigger in and run your trigger pin in the side which drives the guide pin out holding the disconnector in the whole time ;) makes trigger installs pretty easy and painless. AR triggers are pretty simple to do anyway...You ain't havin fun yet till you've had to take an aftermarket AK trigger and custom grind it to fit and work in a vepr-12 shotgun :p:D

No name cassettes in the OP.
Might turn out to be OK and they need guinea pigs, looks like.
This one is $99.99 shipped with code NBM...

View attachment 530399

Thank you for that hook up. I ended up going with LaRue. If I caught your post earlier I probably would of chosen Geissele. Either way i am looking forward to running drills with a 2 stage trigger on my soon to be finished and brand new CMT Ambi MK18

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short. But for anyone who may stumble on this thread in the future, the JMT is a quality piece. I prefer the curved trigger version, myself.
Located in Tri Cities too, if you like to keep your business in the NW.

Last Edited:
I just put a Trigger tech competition 3.5# in my AR.

I can't speak to their triggers but I bought some AIM branded stuff once and the machining was really rough and I wasn't impressed so I retruned it. Plus their shipping is rape so I don't but from them anymore unless they offer free shipping and even then I usually find it cheaper elsewhere.

I would spend the extra money one a more well known name brand if it was me. You get what you pay for most of the time. I think the Rise Arms ones are pretty good for the price though.

I just put a Trigger tech competition 3.5# in my AR.

I can't speak to their triggers but I bought some AIM branded stuff once and the machining was really rough and I wasn't impressed so I retruned it. Plus their shipping is rape so I don't but from them anymore unless they offer free shipping and even then I usually find it cheaper elsewhere.

I would spend the extra money one a more well known name brand if it was me. You get what you pay for most of the time. I think the Rise Arms ones are pretty good for the price though.
AIM has fallen off the edge for me.
Brutal shipping
Brutal on returns (restocking fees and super slow to credit my account)

AIM has fallen off the edge for me.
Brutal shipping
Brutal on returns (restocking fees and super slow to credit my account)
Every time I've looked they are out of stock of everything remotely interesting and like we already established shipping is high. I don't go there anymore.

Also they sent me a newsletter once, they had $500 USP .45 surplus guns and I wanted one, well their website crashed because I assume so many people wanted one too so by the time I got their site to load they had sold out. I was hitting refresh every 5 minutes for 2 hours. Pretty pissed I couldn't get one. It was on a weekend when the phones were closed too or I would have called.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top