1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Ar15 Complete Forged Lower W/Magpull Stock

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by JD42, Jan 9, 2010.

1. JD42

JD42 Scotts Mills Active Member

Hi I have a new Ar15 Comepete Lower for sale. This is a Sharps rifle Multi Cal lower With a RRA parts kit. Lower is Nitrate coated for long life, Comes with a New black MOE pistol grip from magpull, New LMT Mil-speck buffer, Buffer, Chrome silicon spring and Danial Defence Single point end plate for HK type slings, Plus a new BLACK MOE stock from Magpull $280 FTF or shipped to Wa. to your FFL for $10 more. This is a multi cal lower 5.56mm-50cal. Very nice looking. great Match for RRA uppers.

Edit. Forged Sorry wrong forum. Also Lower with out stock. Complete With RRA parts kit. And MOE pistol grip. $185.
  2. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

JD, I think they want this in the "Parts" section, because its not a complete rifle.
    I know even though the registered piece is the lower. :)
  3. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

4. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

Actually it is the part that is considered THE rifle/firearm,all the other stuff is considered parts.just sayin.I think the lowers,complete or not should be in the rifle section.But what do I know. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.