JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is an update on this thread. My trigger is not resetting...again. It looks like I bought a dog of a trigger, and JSE Surplus' return policy on these items is that you can't return it. I got screwed and I'm paying the price. I never should have bought the damn thing.

Well, if you asked me, (and I know you haven't) I would strip the lower, get a standard lower parts kit, DPMS makes decent ones, and rebuild it completely from scratch. Get it running, properly, and then start adding doo dads, and upgrades.
Sorry you have had so much trouble.

What did you end up doing?

It was not $170.00, it was $99.00.

I ended up replacing it with a Rock River Arms two-stage match trigger. Should have gone this route to begin with. GREAT trigger, light pull, and very positive reset. It was on sale for $62.00 when I bought it. RRA = great trigger, but crappy customer service.

When I hadn't received the trigger in over a week after ordering (and no info from them regarding this), I called customer service to hear them say that they got the triggers in, but not the roll pins that come with it, so they were waiting on those before mailing out the triggers. Their whole attitude was essentially, you'll get it when you get it and were not letting you know when we're mailing it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top