JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was nothing worth an $8 ticket and $20 for popcorn and a coke. I'd rather go watch a double feature of Deep Throat and The Devil In Miss Jones if it wasn't for the sticky seats and floor.
Pacquiao_gloryhole.jpg

Analog

i000002_thumb.detail.png

Digital

Propaganda. I quit going to theaters way before covid struck.
I used to love going to the movies. It was harder and harder to find a good one, but up to the shut down I was still game. But when the movie studios confirmed their political party status, I was done.

My wife is actually a huge Marvel fan. We share in skipping the $50-100 a month movie outing. Someone remind me what I am missing.

As with "Sloan" no one will watch this. The beautiful thing is, movies like these bomb.
But the release of this was timed to pair with Bidens "Gun Violence" address.

Let them waste their money and effort on nonsense like this. Their propaganda in this format just doesnt spread like they want it to. They need to stick to the short format, short attention span Vox, Buzzfeed, Facebook, Youtube clips to spread their message to mass audiences.

The only folks watching this long format propaganda are the hard core types anyway.. and that group is small.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top