Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

New and upcoming Hunter from Portland! Looking for mentors and friends!

Reactions
Hi everyone! I have been a gun owner for the past 2 years and just this year have decided to start hunting! Whether it be small game or big game, I just want to get out there and learn all that I can. I want to pass down my guns to my family's future generations. I plan on hunting this upcoming elk season with my Savage Axis II XP 30-06 that I bought for $316 new from Cabelas using discounted gift cards (I recommend it)! If you need a spotter or cameraman or any sort of help, I'd love to tag along and go scouting and learn all that I can with you!

Joe13

Reactions
Welcome.

I started hunting later in life, although I've been shooting all of my life, and had a hard time breaking into the sport - hunters are like fishermen that have their secret fishing holes lol.

If your strong and can help pack an animal out that will help you. Also I've found the more research I do and know, the more people have been willing to share with me.

Best of luck on your search;)

EPS

Reactions
Welcome .
And wow Elk for your first go .
That's a big deal and I mean big.
Hopefully you find a few friends.
Because .
You will need them and they will use you.
To help pack elk meat out of a HUGE MOUNTAIN DITCH.
LOL

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online