JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know, we don't need more conspiracy BS to start a new wave of panic buying, but this is something you might want to pay close attention to.......

As reported on Ammoland, a sudden ATF rule change promulgated entirely without warning in a newsletter has reclassified a critical component of smokeless powder as a "high explosive".

The problem is that there are very strict rules governing the storage and transport of high explosives, and the <broken link removed> supply chain is totally unprepared to suddenly comply with those rules.

Overhauling the ammunition supply chain to accommodate those rules will be a long and expensive process, which would be bad enough news for <broken link removed> prices. But the knockout blow is the fact that the industry was given no warning and zero grace period, so they're just screwed, because as of yesterday they're now in sudden violation of federal law.

Breaking: Latest ATF Surprise Could Drive Ammo Prices Through the Roof - AllOutdoor.com

I'm glad it's just a BS call- I'm still stockpiling ammo and the last thing I need is for the price of .223/5.56 to double. I plan to reload as well, since I'll have plenty of shells to reload after each visit to the range.

Geno

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top