JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my my AK, all legal USA made parts, 1 clip, never been shot, picture available upon request. $650.00

DSC01260_1.jpg

I got an email from the seller last night and he said the receiver is stamped ITM Cleveland, Ohio. I had a tantal build done on one of there receivers not bad. There has been disputes between keyboard commandos as to the quality of ITM receivers vs. NDS (NoDak Spud) receivers. Bottom line ITM receivers are good and they do heat treat the trigger well and holes for the pins.

DrDave, At first glance I thought this was a Saiga SGL 20 also, that's what my Pm was asking him. The picture in the email I received from the seller, opened on my iPhone (I can enlarge the photo), shows there are none of the Russian markings and it doesn't have the left side, Russian scope mount. This is a kit built gun on an American receiver (ITM) with Arsenal furniture. I am going to go out on a limb and ASSume it is a Romy G kit, but the gas tube (when photo is enlarged) shows the holes of a Chinese gun. So maybe a Romy G kit with Chinese gas tube?

When I come rolling through Olympia I would like to take a look at it.

Either way that is a sweet looking AK.

SF-

This was not intended to be thread bashing, but just an explanation in a simple conversation. I hope I didn't offend anyone or the seller.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top