JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new wasr 10. All black with quad rail, hogue grip and 6 position collapsible stock. Comes with one thirty round mag and just shy of 1k rounds. 7.62x39. Asking 1200.00 firm. PM me your number and I will text some pics. Good looking all black rifle.

Would be interested in the pistol but would need more cash. The ammo that comes with it is worth almost as much.

Your rifle is worth $500-$600, and the ammo is $200. Even at the height of all this madness WASRs never went above $1K. There are a couple Mak90s on here for less than $900, and those are much, much better guns. Corvallis Guns has a Mak90 for $875 with four mags, and they are a dealership.

My offer stands, as it is a very fair offer.

Your rifle is worth $500-$600, and the ammo is $200. Even at the height of all this madness WASRs never went above $1K. There are a couple Mak90s on here for less than $900, and those are much, much better guns. Corvallis Guns has a Mak90 for $875 with four mags, and they are a dealership.

My offer stands, as it is a very fair offer.

If those prices were the correct! Then it still wouldn't be a fair offer for myself. The rifle brand new was 600, the quad rail was 200, the six position stock was 70, and the hogue grip was 30. The ammo was 200 back when you could buy the stuff. Price it out now. I put a price of 1500 on the package, feel free to make an reasonable offer, but I am not letting it go for 500 which is what your offer is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.