JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ONE sorta obscure online retailer sold over 24,700 30 round Tapco mags today. WOW. The frenzy is getting frothy. Every gun store I drove by today had a packed parking lot. It really is fascinating to watch.

I just picked up an Arsenal SLR-101 last night and bought a tapco mag and the damn thing doesn't even fit. Mag release doesn't engage? Now I need to find some steel ones.

I recieved 20 of my mags today, super fast shipping. The mag are all new in side the zip lock bag, doesnt fit my ak at first but after a few tried the ak removed some of the plastic around the edge and got in smoothly. Play with it couple time by take g it out and put it back in seem to get better. The mag tight to the ak, no wobble. Havi g try the performant yet but seem like good mags. This is cheap, will buy more at that price if available.

Man oh man, am I SUPER GLAD that I bought a wheel barrow load of surplus metal AK and USGI AR mags before all the poop splatter... Yesterday I even managed to score ten original 32rnd. mags for my Sterling Mk.IV "SMG" (SBR) project for only $10 each (shipped).... Woot! :)

I can turn around and sell half of these making great profit :) ha ha ha this is the best money investment in my whole life. Maybe I should sell everything with huge profit and buy them all back after everything settle. :)

i got a handful of the metal ones from AK parts. One Chinese and some European. Pretty nice, all looked brand new.
The only problem with them is they don't float, so when I had that boat accident they all sank...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top