Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New again to shooting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ibanous, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Ibanous

Ibanous Tacoma New Member

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a couple weeks since I discovered this forum and thought I'd finally create a profile and contribute by $.02 to some discussions.

I'm a long time gun owner but have been inactive in shooting for far too long. Decided recently to get back into shooting for both sport and to better train defensively on my equipment.

I originally found this forum via google searches on some firearm topic or another. I was immediately impressed by the genuine courteous and accepting tone I saw in many thread that in other firearms forums would have devolved into pointless bickering at best.

So I look forward to posting here and getting to know everyone :)

2. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here. We'll look forward to your input.

boogerhook likes this.
  3. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome to the board. I second your opinion and those are the reasons I have stayed here. I am from another well known forum that is no longer what it used to be. Everyone here is nice and respectful and it appears we haven't been infiltrated by the leftist trolls so far.

4. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

Cheers to that! I too strayed from the flock for awhile only to return. Lots of good info here.

boogerhook likes this.
  5. KarpoPNW

KarpoPNW WA State New Member

This.

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard :s0023: