JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a couple weeks since I discovered this forum and thought I'd finally create a profile and contribute by $.02 to some discussions.

I'm a long time gun owner but have been inactive in shooting for far too long. Decided recently to get back into shooting for both sport and to better train defensively on my equipment.

I originally found this forum via google searches on some firearm topic or another. I was immediately impressed by the genuine courteous and accepting tone I saw in many thread that in other firearms forums would have devolved into pointless bickering at best.

So I look forward to posting here and getting to know everyone :)

Welcome to the board. I second your opinion and those are the reasons I have stayed here. I am from another well known forum that is no longer what it used to be. Everyone here is nice and respectful and it appears we haven't been infiltrated by the leftist trolls so far.

Welcome to the board. I second your opinion and those are the reasons I have stayed here. I am from another well known forum that is no longer what it used to be. Everyone here is nice and respectful and it appears we haven't been infiltrated by the leftist trolls so far.

This.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads