JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bill? You mean hard cost?

If that's what your asking I really can't answer.

Been over a year ago since I bought any parts and I just don't remember.

I think in the $1200-$1400 range

The only real issue I had was with the DPMS buffer and Tubbs spring the bolt carrier would crash into the receiver, damaged it a bit. Problem was solved by going to Slashes heavy buffer and spring but $.75 worth of quarters in the end of the receiver extension would have kept the bolt from crashing

Really pleased with the way all of them came together overall, using the Aero parts you end up with a rifle that shoots and feels better than what it should for the money

I got the main parts. All ahead..slow. There's plenty of reading ahead of me before I compile specs. The barrel, BCG, and optics are my next concerns.

BTW, what option is the best for magazines?

Last Edited:
I used Pmags. They work great.
I built mine from mostly all Aero parts.
Barrel is a Faxon Arms, and I cheaped out on a matching FDE handguard (hard to find!) Aero finally came out with a new M5 handguard, but now I don't have the money to drop $200.

Thanks for the info on the mags, guys. I'll see what I can respectively scrounge up. My first "get it now" necessity.

The builders kit, I've been monitoring availability. I justified my doing so by the slim pickins available, and decided to jump on it. They're a little hard to come by. The longer the wait, the lesser the odds. Upper/lower, and builders kits are out there, but their thinning out. I never thought I'd buy a matching set like I did. But I'm glad I did!

Thanks for the info on the mags, guys. I'll see what I can respectively scrounge up. My first "get it now" necessity.

The builders kit, I've been monitoring availability. I justified my doing so by the slim pickins available, and decided to jump on it. They're a little hard to come by. The longer the wait, the lesser the odds. Upper/lower, and builders kits are out there, but their thinning out. I never thought I'd buy a matching set like I did. But I'm glad I did!

Check out the gunmagwarehouse.com

Magpul PMAG Magazines

Really pleased with the way all of them came together overall, using the Aero parts you end up with a rifle that shoots and feels better than what it should for the money
a buddy of mine went all aero on a 308 build. his came out very nice. im sure you will be very happy with all your aero products. ive built quite a bit of ARs most of them being aero parts as far as upper/lower/LPK go. cant say enough good things about Aero.

I have built a Aero FDE 18" one and have a Bronze 20" one waiting to be built, but I have two black "Bear Creek Arsenal" AR-15 builds to do before I get back to the Bronze AR-10.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top