JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lower Link and Stripped Upper Link or Assembled Upper the assembled one has the extra $17 worth of parts installed for $3, but if you want a high speed 'Forward Control" forward assist at $50 or so go for it
Thank you. I have been keeping an eye on their website and plan on scooping one of these guys up when they come back in stock.

Now to find a company that makes a piston kit for a 308 AR

Thank you. I have been keeping an eye on their website and plan on scooping one of these guys up when they come back in stock.

Now to find a company that makes a piston kit for a 308 AR
I do have a AR 15 Piston, just because, I guess. but ten are DI. At one time before adjustable gas blocks for direct impingement gun, the piston was the only adjustable gun available and for those considering different muzzle devices and some other factors and wanted the adjustability then piston was the only way to go. Direct Impingement is way cheaper, very high quality and for a hunting rifle, the way to go. Just spend a few extra dollars on a adjustable gas block to cover your bases. My Piston complete upper by the was is a PWS and it was $1100 compared to my next highest priced complete Upper, a Noveske Recon, $650. I generally build my own uppers now other than my recent side charger and pistol uppers. I would suggest that you don't need a Piston, they were the rage for a while, but that rage has withered.

I do have a AR 15 Piston, just because, I guess. but ten are DI. At one time before adjustable gas blocks for direct impingement gun, the piston was the only adjustable gun available and for those considering different muzzle devices and some other factors and wanted the adjustability then piston was the only way to go. Direct Impingement is way cheaper, very high quality and for a hunting rifle, the way to go. Just spend a few extra dollars on a adjustable gas block to cover your bases. My Piston complete upper by the was is a PWS and it was $1100 compared to my next highest priced complete Upper, a Noveske Recon, $650. I generally build my own uppers now other than my recent side charger and pistol uppers. I would suggest that you don't need a Piston, they were the rage for a while, but that rage has withered.

I guess. I just have wanted a piston AR for awhile and figured since a 308 is my next build that I would go piston. I also have plans to get a suppressor for my rifles soon. Christmas this year is gonna be fun.

I'm trying to get an all Aero put together. It sure is an interesting time to be doing it. I've already got the upper, black nitride BCG, lpk, buffer kit, stock and grip.

I check every day for lowers but I haven't had luck. My first chance today to look was a few minutes ago and they had some BLEMs on there earlier but of course sold out already:(

If I have to, I'll throw it on a CMMG MK3 lower I have had laying around. It looks like it will fit. If anyone from Aero reads this and can help me prevent that abomination from happening it wouldn't be uncool to hook me up;)

I might "might" have an extra M5 lower kicking around.

I would be willing to sacrifice it to you in trade for one of those ugly Mega Maten lowers ;-):D

I carried a M-16 nothing in WWVietnam when we had bad mag springs, bad powder, non-chrome chambers and all that. Some carried their cleaning rods assembled and taped to the bottom of the rifle for immediate action, ramming a stuck round out. The real culprit was the ammo and moisture. We operated in flooded rice patties. I stripped each of my eighteen magazines (all loaded with eighteen rounds) as often as I could, cleaned the magazines, wiped each round, inspected each round, reloaded all the magazines. we had troubles as a unit, but I had none.
Later on another tour I got a M-16A1 and thirty round magazines (Loaded to 28) Shot it a lot and cleaned it little. Then new chamber, buffer, gunpowder, and all the other modifications really worked. I would, and have, stake my life on Direct Impingement. I still loved the M-14 though mainly because of 7.62.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top