JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh I didnt know those were out - how much are they goin for?

I really like that simple, classic forearm. Wish I could find one like that in rifle length for an AR.

Shot generic Remington 36 grain hollow points...ate it up like candy.

I wasn't willing to pay the nearly $200 for the Sig red dot but I have added a Holo sight.

Overall they seem to be running $500 paperwork done (and up).

I'm quite pleased.

T_H

I'm next!

Hope to fund one by March. Thanks for the report. It confirmed what I thought, after all, what else would you expect from a Sig!

I have my name on a list at On Point Firearms that claims a selling price of $403.00 plus $25.00 shipping, when their inventory arrives. I'm not holding my breath, as it sounds to good to be true on a firearm with MSLP of $ 589.00.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing your views on this gun. I'm patiently waiting to experience it for myself!

Frog.

I'm next!

Hope to fund one by March. Thanks for the report. It confirmed what I thought, after all, what else would you expect from a Sig!

I have my name on a list at On Point Firearms that claims a selling price of $403.00 plus $25.00 shipping, when their inventory arrives. I'm not holding my breath, as it sounds to good to be true on a firearm with MSLP of $ 589.00.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing your views on this gun. I'm patiently waiting to experience it for myself!

Frog.

But are they actually made by Sig? Many big-name companies are outsourcing the design and production of their .22lr clones and just branding them as their own. Colt, HK have both just begun doing this, and Sig and walter have been doing it for a while (You didnt actually think Sig and Walter made the mosquito and P22 did you?)

In fact in lurking around today, I found out the mags that ship with the 522 are actually rebranded Blackdog Mags. Go figure.

You are right, they are not made by Sig. They are made my the same people (??) that made the Mosquito (another fine gun, if used with HP MiniMags).

However, they have the Sig name, the Sig quality and the Sig warranty which is good enough for me!

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top