JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wow! I am wondering if I can have them shipped to my local friendly package receiving center. The reason why is sometimes I have nosy neighbors who just wanna know what is inside that UPS truck. Or are these shipped motor freight? Dunno. Sounds like a great price. Wonder if .30 cans will go on sale also? :)

Wow! I am wondering if I can have them shipped to my local friendly package receiving center. The reason why is sometimes I have nosy neighbors who just wanna know what is inside that UPS truck. Or are these shipped motor freight? Dunno. Sounds like a great price. Wonder if .30 cans will go on sale also? :)

If they ship UPS (PSA normally does), then log into "my UPS" after it ships & you can re-route it to a UPS hub at no charge.

There may be a charge for re-route to UPS stores, dunno.

That's what I do. I have an account on UPS and just change it from deliver to pickup in their online tool.
Works good and keeps the noisy neighbors/thieves at bay.

Edit: you can also call them and they will hold a package using the tracking number.

Received a case yesterday.

Thanks again on the heads up! PSA still has these listed in daily deals.

They are a decent value. Not US surplus quality, but close enough for our purpose.

The cans at Costco are painted better, but cost more. I think $20 for a 2 pack of 1 .50cal & 1 .30cal. So $10 each, sometimes Costco had them on special at $15, but again 1 of each.

So PSA is by far the better value if you have the storage needs for .50cal cans.

The ones we received look to be powder coated. Each has a small bare metal spot on the inside bottom of the can where an ?anode/cathode might appear to have been. (Dunno the how to's on varios paint methods.)

Anyways spray painted that spot in each with some primer I had in the shop, took but a minute.

If I were to put these cans to heavy use, I'd consider re-spraying them with primer. We're not going to be using these for any heavy use applications, just primarily static storage, so perfectly fine for that.

Seals look very good.

No damage in shipping on ours. Case shipped 6 cans on the bottom, six above those, all cardboard divided. UPS listed the package weight at 68lbs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top