JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
City
Federal way
State
Washington
Zip Code
NOT Colt compatible! not JP or Nordic compatible not S&W compatible not CMMG compatible.
Just .22lr HK and Walther Hammerli TAC R1 compatible.

Legit made in Germany HK brand .22 mags. Not knock off.

I have a couple of these because they were advertised on HKparts as colt compatible. I had to beef the charges and ended up getting my entire order for free. Their loss is your gain, Now I have mags I don't need/cant use but I could definitely use the cash.
so from what I've seen these go for $30 min.? Retail i was going to pay was $40 Hopefully $20ea is reasonable.

If any of you know anyone with a HK, or Walther Hammerli TAC R1, .22LR let them know. Probably a long shot since these are kinda rare rifles but from what I hear they are fine .22's and dirt cheap too just in case you want to buy one they are $340 off botach ;) if I didn't live in WA I'd just buy the rifle and keep these mags.

really need money at the moment but I might be willing to trade as well. I'd rather have them being used than sitting around growing dusty.

Sadly If these don't sell by July 1st I'll have to just keep them. (Cursed communist laws, which will hopefully get overturned asap!)

prefer FTF sale.

90f17107-f21d-4d61-95b6-1c91db6e308d.jpg 883816ad-19c0-4a53-8c79-061f97ea221f.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top