JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IgQYvQWwpSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hopefully I got the links in right.:huh:
I think I would like one of these.:s0155:

There is a thread on here. I'll try to dig it up. basically ban news, expensive, no customer service. its a jam'o'matic. It's nice to see gun designers thinking out of the box.

Kel-Tec is still around because there pistol are hard to beat for price and quality. I've had my P-11 for several years now and no complaints or stoppages. Drops in my pocket and its always ready. Plus it takes old S&W hicap mags. Been shooting some 120 gr. cast lyman bullets with awesome accuracy.

There is no way in heck I would set off a Keltec 12 ga next to my head.I told one of the coasties that want's one,to have the bomb squad guy test it for him first.In full uniform of course.

Now this I would like to see.And I like the idea that you can put different rounds in different tubes
Way better than trying to change rounds ,mid fight,like the mag pull dudes do.

I personally like Keltecs, i have three of them and for the longest time almost every police had a P-40 as a backup or off duty, the quit making the P-40 because people were abusing, mis-using and literally doing stupid things with them and returning them for repairs and the company was getting a bad wrap on a good gun. I still have mine and has no one reason to get rid of them, for the money and usage excellent guns.

If I had an extra $800.00 to throw at toy I might the pump, but I do not.

I like the idea of being able to select which tube feeds, for round dispersal, maybe you can send your idea to the company and see what they say

Benelli M4 is my current shotty of choice, just a really well made and very comfortable feeling weapon.

AND if you train reloading it as they do in 3 gun,you can put a lot of rounds down range ,quickly.
I think a shotgun is a game changer.If you start pumping 12ga rounds at an intruder,just isn't quite the same as that handgun popping off.
You may or may not actually hit someone with a pistol,but you are definetly going to hit everything with the shotgun.8 rounds will make contact .And unless you or going to war,in very close quarters,the chance of needing 16 rounds is pretty slim.

I have a Kel Tec PF-9. Why, I don't know, but it's a really reliable piece. I just never carry it but I would trust it for carry for 9mm.

I like that Kel Tec shotgun. I wish they'd make a fully rifled barrel for it. With a 1x4 shotgun scope and some good Remington Premier Accutip sabot slugs, that would be a lot of firepower out to at least 150 yards. My fully rifled 22" barrels will shoot 8" groups at 200 yds.

I gave my sister my pmr-30 (took 7 month to get it). It ran flaw less, in all I like it. Like all kel-tec it was ugly as hell. it almost like the head design for kel-tec use to design screws. IMO the plastic has a ATI feel, I wish it felt more glock like. I really want to try a KSG, I just hope kel-tec does not cut slots in the mag tubes like they show in that " the ksg is not a pos" youtube video.

When a KSG sells for MSRP I'll drop the green for a green

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads