JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What color are they? You could try some OOPS <broken link removed> . It might mess up the shoes more, but it is what I use when idiots at work leave paint in there brushes for a week. Works great, color test it in a tiny spot first, than apply and scrub if it doesn't mess up the color. What kind of paint were you using?

What color are they? You could try some OOPS <broken link removed> . It might mess up the shoes more, but it is what I use when idiots at work leave paint in there brushes for a week. Works great, color test it in a tiny spot first, than apply and scrub if it doesn't mess up the color. What kind of paint were you using?

Have any product recommendations for stripping old AK stocks?

For wood stocks, try Murphy's Oil soap, or Simple Green. I did that to my M1 stock, which looked pretty awful and dark, and it cleaned it right up! It takes a little elbow grease to scrub it (just use those green scrubby pads for the kitchen sink), and it works great!

For wood stocks, try Murphy's Oil soap, or Simple Green. I did that to my M1 stock, which looked pretty awful and dark, and it cleaned it right up! It takes a little elbow grease to scrub it (just use those green scrubby pads for the kitchen sink), and it works great!

Sorry I should have been more specific, what can I use to strip it to bare wood?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top