JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ordered some Skinner sights. Not sure how long they will take to get to me but I am excited to put them on and try them

Looking forward to seeing how they look and hearing how you like them. They do look nice on the site. Been working so damn much I have not gotten out to shoot in a while. Need to get back to the range again with that little rifle and out to the outdoor spot with it.

Well I got them on! Haven't tried them yet but I will be heading to the range Friday to play with it. I'll take better pictures then.
IMG_20170913_235048299.jpg

Well I got them on! Haven't tried them yet but I will be heading to the range Friday to play with it. I'll take better pictures then.
View attachment 392445

Nice! Don't forget to take your punch and hammer so you can drift either your front and/or rear sight. I like to "even" them up so one isn't hanging off to one side and look odd.

Rear sight ...... drift the direction you want to move impact.
Front sight ...... drift the opposite direction you want to move impact.

I would probably guess the earliest would be next Friday. I wonder if harber freight has brass Punch's?
Most likely. I can't go in that damn place and walk out empty handed. Now and then Wife will want to stop at a craft shop next to one. If I am with her I will wander in HF to kill time. Every time I go in there I see stuff I had no idea I needed till I saw it. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top