JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a few weeks ago I ordered an AR15 from sportsman's warehouse it was estimated to arrive on the 12th. I wait for the 12th and no update so I called their customer support and they said it arrived and I will be contacted when it's ready. I feel like a good bit of companies would follow up with a new estimate date or something absolutely zero communication. I called the store that I placed my in-store pickup with and I was told they had a large shipment of AR15's come in but they only have one person dealing with the entire shipment of AR15's. I politely thanked him not much he could do. I just don't understand what the problem is with communication. I didn't even receive an email when my shipment ship but I know it ship because that's what they told me. Call me old school but I'm a fan of tracking numbers/ status updates specially when I'm spending almost a thousand dollars.. So essentially I'm just waiting till they can get to it lord knows when that will be.. Had I known this is the type of situation I was going to run into I would have bought locally lesson learned! Luckily for me I have enough gun that I should be fine till it's ready to be picked up but what about the people who are buying it for self defense and it is the only gun they have/ don't have? I'm not trying to come off as rude but I'm tired of establishments using Covid-19 as an excuse for bubblegumty service and that goes for almost every retail store I have visited/dealt with in the past 12 months. Moral of the story buying locally. Hopefully I can get my rifle soon after that I won't be doing my business with them again.

I had them mess up my paper work, then blame me for it.
won't go into much details, but they called cops on me.
cops came, found out at that time I work for PPD, that I was not a felon, that they miss up my form with other with a completely different person.

why???
I was Mexican and they mix it up with other that was Mexican.
they also said in the back (I over heard) I can't find the wet backs paperwork.
first in last time i shop chain store for guns

cops came, found out at that time I work for PPD, that I was not a felon, that they miss up my form with other with a completely different person.

why???
Sorry to hear that! Glad to know I'm not the only one who is having problems with them! I hope you were able to get your firearm I will definitely be more alert when filling out the paperwork

It seems to come entirely down to who you get in line. I've had both pleasent and horrible experiences there. The initial sale, dropping off the paperwork, watiing for approval etc all went fine but when I went to pick it up I stood there for well over an hour trying to figure out what exactly the guy checking me out was doing. He kept saying he had to wait for his manager, but the manager never showed up, and eventually literally an hour later he just processed the sale and I walked out the door. Wholly confusing. Now that I hear they are racist to boot I won't be back...

When they told me they wont sell arm braces when asked (when they first came out) I knew they were just like all other big box know nothing stores. I appreciate them because they carry a selection of defensive ammo and a few other odds and ends that come in handy. But their firearms are marked up and rarely do they they have what I want.
Sorry to hear about your troubles man, I 100% agree about the covid thing.. we're nearly 2 years post covid.. covid is no longer an excuse. Its just laziness or incompetence.

Things appear to have changed since my experience there. I thought the guys at the gun counter were very good, but it's been a few years. Might also be due to having been acquired by Bass Pro/Cabelas.

why???
That burns my bubblegum. I hope you reported it.

My only time buying from them went well for me. Even had fun with the counter guy, bet him lunch he was wrong. After gathering all the numbers and entering them he decided to take the gun into the back room. I told him he better not as I'm taking it home today, he politely said everyone has been waiting about two weeks for the bgc. I made a bet that it's instant and he took it, I won, lol. He still owes me lunch, lol. The ONLY reason I bought from them was that they had the only Ruger Precision Rimfire in stock, anywhere. My only annoyance was at first he didn't want to grab the second rifle back to show me as I politely explained I didn't want the rifle that's been finger phukt all along.

Sorry about your experience, Bro. I could be totally wrong, but my sense is that we are coming into a period where shortages are becoming ever more serious, and that includes things like labor / employees, not just supply chains for Ammo and everything gun-related. It is a symptom of the trillions in dollars created from thin air by dot.gov. Get what you can, when you can. And hang on to it.

I'm tired of establishments using Covid-19 as an excuse for bubblegumty service and that goes for almost every retail store I have visited/dealt with in the past 12 months.
It wasn't very long into the Covid experience that I foresaw it would be used for cover for every shortcoming or failure imaginable. It still is. Can't do this or that, it's Covid. Don't have this or that, it's Covid. Americans won't go back to work, it's Covid. Government services just about nil, it's Covid. I mean, at some point this stuff has got to end.

It wasn't very long into the Covid experience that I foresaw it would be used for cover for every shortcoming or failure imaginable. It still is. Can't do this or that, it's Covid. Don't have this or that, it's Covid. Americans won't go back to work, it's Covid. Government services just about nil, it's Covid. I mean, at some point this stuff has got to end.
THIS!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews