JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
325 rd boxes of high velocity Federal auto target for $18 each at my local gun shop.
Almost got choked up a little at the gun counter when they handed me a nice heavy box of 22.

Of course it's a membership store and they ask members to only buy 1 bulk box a day but I'm cool with that.
Prevents hoarding, everyone hgets a chance to buy some plinking ammo and they can keep it in stock at thier regular low price.

.556,.223 .45 auto, 9mm, .308 and the like were all in stock at thier regulr price as well.

Nice to see the ammo price-jacking, low inventory and hoarding starting to blow over.

Bi-mart in Albany had a few boxes of .40 but still no .22lr. :/ I found some 9mm at Wal-mart, some brand I don't know much about,14$ for 50, and steel cased Tulammo, 10 something for 50. I went with 3 boxes of the off brand brass.

Seem to recall the 325 rd boxes of Federal auto match were $18 last summer, the Remington 525 round boxes were $25 but it's been almost a year since I've picked those up. Bought 4 of the 50 round boxes of Magtech .45 auto for $22 each. Been awhile since I've seen those in stock. I think ammo prices in Seattle are generally a little higher than the big mart stores.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top