JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These pictures speak volumes...

All of these pictures were screenshoted right now (9-27-17)

well $h!t, if there is a holiday today, no one told me about it.. i guess that explains why so many people are out.

what boggles my mind is that how these idiots have the balls to take days off from work when they are literally drowned in credit card debt and other in debt they owe. didnt these people already used up their vacation time for summer and other holidays we had this year???? im willing to bet my 7 figures life savings that none of these people have their debt paid off... i see people driving brand new benz and bmws while they are living in a piece of $h!t house. hell, at every intersection i see people driving brand new cars... no way in hell they actually own them... it's either a lease or finance. poor people pretending to be rich. yet when you go their house, they dont even have enough food for a day...

i seriously hope these people enjoyed their LAST summer vacation, because after this year, there isnt going to be another one for them. once the whole system collapses this year, they will wish they actually went to work. the collapse this year will make 2008 look like a kindergarten.

Here's how many Americans have nothing at all in savings

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

while Suzy O reeks of great economic ideas, she seems to have left out the plan for folks that haven't had the million$ paycheck in their entire working life. What's the origin of that most ample retirement savings? Where 'savings/investments/etc' have somehow glitched out?

One sad example in my own clan, was a huge chunk of the pension fund of the union fund of the Operating Engineers simply vanished into thin air....like Jimmy Hoffa....

Dad's then-ample benefits were pretty decent for the era (1970s) ....but wait.....instead he had to wait another 10 years for a bogus $25k CD total payout instead of $25k/year.

Desperados & rievers abound. Another family member had considerable deposit in a Savings & Loan in the late 60s. His funds along with much of the rest of the deposits along with the top 3 officials exited to Paraguay.....or was that Uruguay.....

Suzy might be right. Haven't heard her talk of managing that kind of asset realignment.

Suzy was selling some prepaid debit cards to poor people promising that using them would increase their credit scores. I haven't heard much from her since then.

I do agree with her about setting up a trust to keep government out of your inheritance. I just need to find one that will include my non-NFA firearms (I refuse to pay for a $200 tax stamp) to protect them and the rest of my meager assets from any bogus claims like this one Business owner who killed homeless man sued for $1.1 million

These pictures speak volumes...

All of these pictures were screenshoted right now (9-27-17)

well $h!t, if there is a holiday today, no one told me about it.. i guess that explains why so many people are out.

what boggles my mind is that how these idiots have the balls to take days off from work when they are literally drowned in credit card debt and other in debt they owe. didnt these people already used up their vacation time for summer and other holidays we had this year???? im willing to bet my 7 figures life savings that none of these people have their debt paid off... i see people driving brand new benz and bmws while they are living in a piece of $h!t house. hell, at every intersection i see people driving brand new cars... no way in hell they actually own them... it's either a lease or finance. poor people pretending to be rich. yet when you go their house, they dont even have enough food for a day...

i seriously hope these people enjoyed their LAST summer vacation, because after this year, there isnt going to be another one for them. once the whole system collapses this year, they will wish they actually went to work. the collapse this year will make 2008 look like a kindergarten.

Here's how many Americans have nothing at all in savings

Seems like you are quite concerned and obsessed with the idea that everyone out and about during business hours are unemployed.

Unemployed People Everywhere I Go......

kinda weird o_O

I don't work regular business hours and you weren't at work while noticing them and taking pictures. So.....

My wife and I are retired and doing quite nicely tyvm.
We worked our butts off, we planned, we saved yadda yadda yadda.

I would have titled this thread "Never in my entire life have I seen so many people prefer to be be unemployed."

My son and his wife are working their butts off, planning, saving and yadda yadda yadda.
I expect no less from them. They will do just fine.

Personal Old Coot Observation ... Pie Graph Font. ...

I can not read the small text or font in that pie graph. The letters are way WAY too small. Until the folks who came up with that pie graph understand that not all of us have magnifying magic eye vision I will just skip that link. Stupid of them to do it that way. Very stupid. Also give one a glimpse at their young age liberal stupid mind set. Again stupid. Just me. I feel better now. Thank you. :(

If the system collapses, everything in those savings accounts are worthless. All it really is are 1's and 0's in a computer. Paper will have short term value before before hyper inflation makes it worthless. Food, water, medicine and ammunition will become the defacto currencies. Precious metals will have value short term, then again later if there is a recovery.

I invest in steel, brass, and lead.

If the system collapses, everything in those savings accounts are worthless. All it really is are 1's and 0's in a computer. Paper will have short term value before before hyper inflation makes it worthless. Food, water, medicine and ammunition will become the defacto currencies. Precious metals will have value short term, then again later if there is a recovery.

I invest in steel, brass, and lead.
i already got that covered years ago.

fiat is more worthless than toilet paper. that is how much i hate paper money

When I met my wife 6 years ago she had $29k in her 401k. She was making about $18/hr. Today she has $83k in the same 401k and makes $23/hr

Obviously married couples share life expenses and it makes it easier to save, but I am still proud of her for being very conservative with her spending.

Point is anyone can save, its just a matter of doing it slow and steady

When I met my wife 6 years ago she had $29k in her 401k. She was making about $18/hr. Today she has $83k in the same 401k and makes $23/hr

Obviously married couples share life expenses and it makes it easier to save, but I am still proud of her for being very conservative with her spending.

Yeah, and laying off the firearms.

Sounds like SOMEONE is a..... sugar-daddy. o_O:s0023:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews