JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I work in health care. We see some amazing things stuck in someone's butt. Last one that had me wondering was a full size can of shaving cream. That one did not try to claim he fell on it. Another years ago came in with a full size bottle of shampoo. A 1 liter bottle not the "travel size". That one they had to schedule an emergency surgery to remove. :s0125:
I read a few things. one was a light-bulb that popped..Bet that was fun to clean out.

the other was a woman who stuck the rubber coated handle of a hammer up there then could not get it out and when she finally did, her anus came with it :eek:

Because the thread would come to a bad end. :)
Years ago a buddy at work and I were bored. Stumbled onto the "People of Walmart" site. It was a very funny collection of photo's. Every so often one would pop up that had us wanting to bleach our eye's. Left me wishing they had a warning on some on the photo's. Think this one would be like that if they had photo's :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top