JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I work in health care. We see some amazing things stuck in someone's butt. Last one that had me wondering was a full size can of shaving cream. That one did not try to claim he fell on it. Another years ago came in with a full size bottle of shampoo. A 1 liter bottle not the "travel size". That one they had to schedule an emergency surgery to remove. :s0125:
I read a few things. one was a light-bulb that popped..Bet that was fun to clean out.

the other was a woman who stuck the rubber coated handle of a hammer up there then could not get it out and when she finally did, her anus came with it :eek:

Because the thread would come to a bad end. :)
Years ago a buddy at work and I were bored. Stumbled onto the "People of Walmart" site. It was a very funny collection of photo's. Every so often one would pop up that had us wanting to bleach our eye's. Left me wishing they had a warning on some on the photo's. Think this one would be like that if they had photo's :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top