JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IT's interesting; no one's jumped on the bandwagon to ban knives or other sharp objects (including machetes which have been used in attacks on others) since the incident on the MAX...not making light of the situation, just sayin'

No, that's part of there incremental "plan".

If they did that now, it would confuse the lemmings.

Never confuse the lemmings. They won't jump where you want them to.

Is a Krag an assault rifle because it was used in the assault on San Juan Jill? :D
A Krag carbine is a light, slender, handy, slick, accurate rifle in the hands of a Rifleman. It can be reloaded with the bolt closed or used single shot with the mag held in reserve - in essence a pre optics-technology Scout rifle. I would not be laughing at someone with a Krag with ammo in a bandoleer and pouches.
Suggested sidearm for the Krag-armed Rifleman: 1911 or S&W M28 (or other N-Frame) OWB @3 o'clock (Of course a Glock would be acceptable due to ubiquity.) Glock M81 belt knife or Marine Bowie.
There it is - my case for the Krag as Volks Sturmgewehr with accoutrements.

Folks make jokes 'bout my muzzleloaders , being the only guns that ain't going to banned , but ...
If a ban were to be enacted on any firearm that was used by the military or a firearm that uses a caliber / cartridge that was used by the military , then many muzzleloaders would be banned.

Many flintlock "Kentucky Rifles" / and smoothbore fowlers were used by Militia forces in our history....
I also own two antique US muskets...
Not to forget to mention two antique Colt revolvers ( 1851 and 1860 ) ...

A ban or restriction on certain semi-auto firearms or accessories for any firearm. , magazine capacity etc...just shows that it can be done for any gun...No matter if its a antique or one made yesterday...
Andy

Folks make jokes 'bout my muzzleloaders , being the only guns that ain't going to banned , but ...
If a ban were to be enacted on any firearm that was used by the military or a firearm that uses a caliber / cartridge that was used by the military , then many muzzleloaders would be banned.

Many flintlock "Kentucky Rifles" / and smoothbore fowlers were used by Militia forces in our history....
I also own two antique US muskets...
Not to forget to mention two antique Colt revolvers ( 1851 and 1860 ) ...

A ban or restriction on certain semi-auto firearms or accessories for any firearm. , magazine capacity etc...just shows that it can be done for any gun...No matter if its a antique or one made yesterday...
Andy
I mean, they do consider muzzleloaders a threat to national security. o_O

I mean, they do consider muzzleloaders a threat to national security. o_O

Possibly from 1775-1815.... off and on from the 1820's- 1850's...And maybe again from 1861-1865....:eek::D

My main point being ...A ban on one type of firearm , shows that a ban can be placed on any firearm....
Andy
Edit to add :
While not my first choice for engaging in a firefight ... If all I had was my Hawken Rifle...I Damn sure would use it well and not just curl up and wait to die ...'cause it was all I had....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top