JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3705
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This 2A Armament Carbon Fiber .223 Wylde rifle has never been fired. I waited over eight months to have it built by 2A Armament in Boise, ID. I have included Sales receipts,This firearm from 2A Armament currently unavailable and starting price of $3855. I paid 3705.00 + tax 379.22 for a total of $4084.22 firm. It does not come with a magazine. I am only asking what I paid for this firearm.

"All the right parts, in all the right places. As accurate, durable, and lightweight as you can get in a single package."
Each rifle is hand assembled to order, test fired, and backed by our great support staff.

Website review:
September 6, 2019
All I can say is wow!!!!!
I recently purchased this rifle, and I'm speechless. It is the best shooting and lightest AR platform I've ever fired. I added a Trijicon accupoint 1x6x24, mbus pro offset iron sights and a surefire mini scout. Great balance and if you can swing the price I definitely recommend you get one. You won't be disappointed. I'm putting groups sub moa with it , and the balance is incredible. The lines are seamless and as light as it is the recoil is extremely minimal. Great job guys.

Description:
The BLR Gen 2 Carbon introduces extreme accuracy, durability, and weight savings all wrapped into the ultimate rifle. It's everything that makes our original BLR-16 rifle so great, with the addition of a PROOF RESEARCH carbon fiber barrel, Timney 2-stage trigger, MAGPUL CTR stock, and a coating of "2A-GRAY" Cerakote. At the heart of the BLR-CARBON is our fully gas adjustable lightweight Regulated Bolt Carrier Group, and our BALIOS-lite Gen 2 receiver set. A host of titanium parts to include the titanium T3 Comp, gas block, and takedown pins are standard. The 15" BL Gen 2 rail provides extremely solid lockup with a full top rail for accessories. The BLR-CARBON is the ultimate lightweight rifle at just 5.5 lbs total weight dry. From hunting to competition, to carbine course, this is "The best of the best."
  • Balios Lite Gen 2 lower receiver - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, hard anodized, rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer, screw in bolt catch pin.
  • Balios Lite Gen 2 upper receiver - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet "slick side" mil-spec port door, retained port door rod, M-4 feed ramps, machined indexing marks.
  • 2A Armament Regulated Bolt Carrier (RBC)- This patent pending fully adjustable gas system allows for gas system adjustment through the ejection port door.
  • Barrel - 16" PROOF RESEARCH, Carbon Fiber, mid-length gas system, .223 Wylde spec chamber, 1 in 8 twist, 1/2x28 thread, titanium gas block. BCM Charging Handle.
  • TRIGGER - Timney Targa Two stage, flat trigger, 2lb set/2lb release
  • 2A Armament receiver extension - Mil-spec sizing, 8 position billet machined, standard H-Buffer.
  • 2A Armament Rail - 15" 6061 extruded BL Gen 2 rail, M-LOK, Aluminum Barrel Nut.
  • STOCK/GRIP - Magpul MIAD Grip, CTR Carbine stock, MUZZLE DEVICE - Titanium T3 compensator.
  • 2A Armament titanium parts including the T3 Ti Compensator, Ti gas block, and through drilled 2A Ti take down pins.
  • 2A Armament magazine catch.
  • COATING - "2A-Gray" Cerakote
  • WEIGHT - 5.5 pounds based on options.

2A Armament Sales Receipt.jpg AR in Box.jpg AR outside box.jpg AR outside box2.jpg magazine right side.jpg magazine.jpg Sales tax receipt.jpg Serial #.jpg website .jpg website 1.jpg website 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.