JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD to Patriot1668. Excellent transaction & I'd be happy to do business with you anytime!

Don't hate me because I don't have any photos yet.....

I have a brand new Henry Big Boy .44 Magnum rifle for sale. It's in flawless condition because when it was purchased in 2010 for $750 it was put in a nice Browning zipper rifle case & then stored. The package includes 50 rounds of Blazer .44 Magnum, 20 rounds of Speer Gold Dot .44 Mag & 20 rounds of Winchester Silvertip .44 Special and a Browning zipper case purchased with the gun. The ammo boxes have the original price stickers & total cost was about $95 when the rifle was purchased.

A bill of sale is required and if you want to do a FFL transfer I'll split the $25 charge at Tigard Pawn 4 More - my favorite FFL.

Asking $725 but reasonable offers will be considered. I just bought it from a friend of who was a nurse but became disabled after a botched knee replacement and surgeries on both wrists. I won't make a dime on the deal and only bought it to help her out financially. I'm not really interested in trades especially for rifles or shotguns and I have lot's of handguns although a nice short-barrelled S&W .22 LR or .22 Mag would be considered.

I live near the Tualatin Cabela's and will meet you in WA or Yamhill County.

Please include your name & phone in a private PM.

Last Edited: