JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting rid of my stuff that just isn't necessary so here goes this one. It was purchased as a factory DD V5 lightweight but I switched out the rail to a Geissele SMR MK1 and put on the AAC 51T muzzle brake/flash hider. Sitting around since December and I figured if I haven't fired it yet, then its not worth keeping around. Every thing is factory DD besides the rail and muzzle device. Every thing is in mint, basically new, condition. Again this has NEVER been fired besides by DD. Will come with all rail accessories as welk. Options are as follows:

$980 as it is right now with DD BCG/Charging handle

$920 with brand new AIM Surplus Nitride V2 BCG/Charging handle

$820 for just the upper with no BCG/Charging handle.[/size=2]

Cash FTF in the Gateway/Parkrose area. If shipping is needed/wanted, it'll be on your dime and I accept Paypal pay a friend or money orders.

20140603_173238.jpg 20140603_173147.jpg 20140603_173223.jpg 20140603_173213.jpg 20140603_173314.jpg

Last Edited:
I suppose any 10.3" 5.56 barrels that are unfired or low round count, a Sig SB15 brace, Geissele SMR MK2 or MK4 9.5" in sand, Vultor MUR 1A upper receiver. Any of those plus cash equaling to the ad price. Otherwise, if none of those, strictly cash.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.