JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just watched X files again, forgot how good it is. Lie to Me, Cheers, 30 rock, Sons of Anarchy, Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad. Also Supernatural is a fun show. It's only on DVD but Dexter is the greatest tv show of all time in my opinion.

What about Jericho, Burn Notice, Lost, In Plain Sight, White Collar, ...
White Collar, excellent show and definitely suitable for teens. No "bad" language, minimal violence. Great characters plot line.

Top Gear UK is a pretty good show if you're interested in Vehicles, and a lot of the episodes are zany enough to entertain the women folk. Not everyones cup of tea though, pun intended.
Top Gear is worth the time to watch. If might take an episode or 2 to get into it because it takes a little time to get to know the 3 presenters. I really enjoyed the episode where the 3 guys were challenged to take a vehicle and turn it into a boat that could drive into the water, cruise around a bit, then drive back out of the water. Picture a Toyota pickup with a 200HP outboard on it as one of the "boats". So many other great challenges too.

I know it's on the commie network and libtards love it, but Downton Abbey is a really good drama.
Does that make you a "libtard" as well? Really, you shouldn't generalize that broadly.

I actually liked the Doc Martin series, if anyone else is in to British drama/comedy, not sure what it is.
I've watched all of that series and can't wait for the next season. I love the slightly different accent the people from Cornwall have from the guy from London.

Another British show that my wife and I both like is "As Time Goes By". Humorous without being insulting to your intelligence.

Jim Gaffigan has a couple of shows on Netflix...that guy cracks me up!
Excellent choice. Clean comedy, maybe 1 bad word in a show. Along this line, Jeff Dunham is really funny too. I also laugh out loud at Ron White, but he is more adult and his language isn't appropriate for children.

One series I'd add to these is "Lie to Me". Sadly it only lasted 2 season on the air, but my wife and I both really enjoyed it.

The wife and I watch the A&E series Longmire! We liked the show so much that we watched the first season in two evenings! This season runs on A&E on Monday night.

Heres an incompleate list of what I enjoyed on Netflix.

Prison Break
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Lost
Longmire
Weeds
Arrested Development
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Battle Star Galactica
Warehouse 13
Jericho
Dr Who

ARCHER!!! - Hilariously inappropriate

Archer.jpg

Archer.jpg

Finally got around to watching Jericho, 5 episodes in, pretty good. Thinking about letting my 9 year old kid watch it. It has the young teen subplot in it I've noticed. Anything too disturbing that would scare a kid? It seems "almost" like family viewing so far, even a little corny at times.

Finally got around to watching Jericho, 5 episodes in, pretty good. Thinking about letting my 9 year old kid watch it. It has the young teen subplot in it I've noticed. Anything too disturbing that would scare a kid? It seems "almost" like family viewing so far, even a little corny at times.

Pretty tame show. Similar to NCIS as far as maturity level. I would think it would be safe. However it has been a couple of years since I watched. Enjoy, I will have to go watch t it again.

Continuum
Futurama
King of the Hill
Rango
Psych
Monk
My Name is Earl
Dinosaurs 1991-1994 TV show
Portlandia
Man vs Wild
How its Made
House of Cards