JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think I've ran out of stuff on NETFLIX (streaming) to watch. Me and the wife have been watching Mad Men and I've watched every history/documentary that interests me. The kids and me have been watching the 1970s hulk series but what next? Suggestions? BTW I'm current on Walking Dead. Gonna bail on it after this next season if they don't do something different like have all the Zombies die and just go into a Mad Max kinda thing.

Do you get DVDs also or just the online thing?

DVD mailers are worth it. I am through most of FRINGE now - TV is mindless garbage, but heck I need something in front of me with an ongoing story to keep my fat arse on the treadmill. Videos about the end of the US/economy are not very motivational LOL.

Last Stand is my next movie on the way.

If you never watched ALIAS it was a good show for the first 2-3 seasons.

I always watch shows that people were into 5-7 years ago. Even watching Sopranos now lol.

My wife and I started watching Arrested Development, we never watched it at all, so we are starting from the beginning. We are about 8 episodes in and we both think it is pretty funny. Also, I found Breakout Kings to be entertaining, there is a couple of seasons on Netflix.

Thanks for the suggestions! Hard to find something that we both like. She doesn't like too much blood & guts stuff but funny how she got into Walking Dead. She claims to dislike Mad Men but doesn't want me to get ahead of her watching episodes so I think she's lying.
Jericho is something I've been thinking of also Breaking Bad. Adult viewing time is limited at my house and these series take a long time to get through. If I get committed to something I usually stay till the end even if it's bad. With so much to watch these days I guess I got to get over that habit.

Justified (has some language, some shoot them up stuff, but not overly grisly), and I'll agree on Firefly (and follow up movie Serenity when you're done with that).

Top Gear UK is a pretty good show if you're interested in Vehicles, and a lot of the episodes are zany enough to entertain the women folk. Not everyones cup of tea though, pun intended.

For some light-hearted brainless comedy stuff; That 70's Show, My Name is Earl, Raising Hope (along the same vein as Earl)

For Documentary stuff; How its made (a total guy thing), National Geographic (all kinds of stuff)

Arrested Developement is pretty funny

BBC (Commie) TV; Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife (more of a chick show, but its not toooo bad to watch)

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top