JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of the people on there just seem unstable but others have some legit ideas.
That show is where I first heard of aquaponics. Saw another episode where a guy in Florida used a lens from a tv to start fires.
Most of it is just awfull, though.
Best episode is with the moron from Buckley, Tyler Smith.

I read some posts by some of the PPL in season #1. Once they signed on they had to say and do as told, even if they thought that Pole Shift was Tin Foil, that's what they had to say, and of course some PPL ended-up in jail or having their firearms confiscated
Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

I always laugh when I see some prepper with row after row of flimsy shelving, and no way to keep all the glass containers from falling off and smashing to bits when even a minor earthquake hits.

I always laugh when I see some prepper with row after row of flimsy shelving, and no way to keep all the glass containers from falling off and smashing to bits when even a minor earthquake hits.

I totally agree with you.

I was watching an episode where they were prepping for the big one and they had a million pounds of food in gallon glass jars on shelves with no restraints.
They were given high points for having a great food supply, LOL.

DDP is pretty much a show that's intended to make people look like idiots, and to an extent they're succeeding. Watched the show a few times, never was all that impressed.

I've watched 4 episode's and so far they all looked like idiots, it definitely is accomplishing it's goal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top