JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, these aren't what I usually sell, but I bought one a while back and really liked it, so I decided to buy a bunch more and hold on to them until the December gunshow. I'm going to offer them here first, in case anybody hasn't been able to find one for their kid. At this point they are pretty hard to find. Toys-r-us sells them for $45, and Target/Walmart sell them for $35 (if you can find one). On ebay they are going for $50-$70. I will sell them for $40 as long as you are willing to come out to Hillsboro to get it. They are brand new in unopened boxes. I also have extra 25rd belts with darts for $10 each. Here are some stock pics:

Well, these aren't what I usually sell, but I bought one a while back and really liked it, so I decided to buy a bunch more and hold on to them until the December gunshow. I'm going to offer them here first, in case anybody hasn't been able to find one for their kid. At this point they are pretty hard to find. Toys-r-us sells them for $45, and Target/Walmart sell them for $35 (if you can find one). On ebay they are going for $50-$70. I will sell them for $40 as long as you are willing to come out to Hillsboro to get it. They are brand new in unopened boxes. I also have extra 25rd belts with darts for $10 each. Here are some stock pics:

LMAO

I will take one with the extra belts and darts.

:s0155:

Can you meet me at my shop?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top