JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Custom ordered from 'The Kukuri House' out of Nepal.

Real deal hand made from a leaf spring I believe. Comes with original paperwork of authenticity.

Custom macarta handles, lanyard hole and kydex sheath.

Blade length is 10"
Handle length is 5"
Weight is 705 grams

Love this knife and wish my hands were a tad smaller or the handle was a tad larger lol otherwise I wouldn't think of selling it but it's time to accept that I could use a nice chopper that fits my hand better and let this one go.

I have XXL hands and the handle is just a 1/4" too small for me. Feels good in the hand but realized right away when I actually took the time to hit a piece of wood with it that the handle just wasn't long enough for me.

So it has had very little to no actual use and should last a lifetime plus another 3-4, this thing is heavy duty.

Looking for $175 - lowered to $150 (the closest thing I could find on their website would be $214 plus tax so I think it's priced fairly) or trade for a quality large chopping knife (Tops etc). Can do a little cash either side but only looking for a quality blade or cash.

I am willing to drive a reasonable distance from NW Vancouver for the right deal.

Hit me up in a PM if you have something to trade or a reasonable cash offer, worst I can say is no thanks.;)

46F1E0E4-698E-49C8-B09D-1CF4D147EE5A.jpeg 76AC3C6E-8768-4087-855A-B5DA4E78B1D6.jpeg F7591F06-9152-442F-84E5-5D4F083D3091.jpeg D98B9861-77EC-4989-8A9B-49851CAFC418.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looks like a good chopper.
You know, you could grind that handle a bit toward the pommel to make more room for your hand. Nothing wrong with some customization!

Looks like a good chopper.
You know, you could grind that handle a bit toward the pommel to make more room for your hand. Nothing wrong with some customization!

That's true:)

Im actually on the fence about just keeping it since I don't need the money:s0092:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top