JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
About 1 year old, in excellent condition!! Probably no more than 30 rds through it. I was previously selling it it with everything in image. Price includes Nemo XO Carbon Rifle, (except the stock is now an LMT DMR). Magpul Poly Flip up BUIS, Flambeau Breakdown Case and a Magpul .308 Mag. Sub MOA that's extremely lightweight; it'd make a great Mountain Rifle! It's in Nemo's "Titanium" color.

$2,500
IMG_20190609_162552.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
thank you, know anyone that is looking for sub MOA without spending thousands on rifle after rifle in the usual upgrade scenario? It's an absolutely awesome rifle. Looking at Armslist indicates it's a mistake or I'm including the NF for around $500....

Thanks for the post. A pretty lady should be recognized without feeling like a tramp. Albeit Nemonette is not your typical lady; very foul mouth,

thank you, know anyone that is looking for sub MOA without spending thousands on rifle after rifle in the usual upgrade scenario? It's an absolutely awesome rifle. Looking at Armslist indicates it's a mistake or I'm including the NF for around $500....

Thanks for the post. A pretty lady should be recognized without feeling like a tramp. Albeit Nemonette is not your typical lady; very foul mouth,
I'm quite familiar with those optics and that manufacturer. That's one of the nicest set ups one can have for sure! Whoever buys it will definitely be getting a true precision package!

Makes me drool a little bit to be honest! :D

Me too, I'm sure it'll be a regretted break up. I was recently diagnosed with an ocular diease that, and I'm not being facetious, puts a VERY pronounced arc in the horizontal crosshair on its left side. The eye is also getting darker to a point that black writing on a silver object is just a part of the now gray object. I should count my blessings; it would be so much worse if the single most lifelong passion before shooting was Photography... wait a minute,... oh crap..... Came on like a lightning flash too!

Me too, I'm sure it'll be a regretted break up. I was recently diagnosed with an ocular diease that, and I'm not being facetious, puts a VERY pronounced arc in the horizontal crosshair on its left side. The eye is also getting darker to a point that black writing on a silver object is just a part of the now gray object. I should count my blessings; it would be so much worse if the single most lifelong passion before shooting was Photography... wait a minute,... oh crap..... Came on like a lightning flash too!

That sucks man! Very sorry.

I appreciate that. If life stabilizes I'll give the injections into the eyeball a go. Really spendy & already injecting $1800+ bi-weekly for Arthritis. If you're a praying man......

What's strange is that shooting is, (for me), way more similar to Photography than I would have ever guessed it'd be. Have a great day!

TK

Nice setup! I hope your health improves. It's too bad you're not looking for trades :(

Still have it! Where in WA are you? I typically go through Tigard Pawn SW 99 @ SW Y'all) in Tigard. Considering it's a $4400 rifle it's a heck of a great deal. Purchased new from Cabela's in Tualatin, Oregon.

If you're further north the folks at Tigard Pawn should be able to give you a report of condition. I think they do FFL transfers for $25 with transfer and shipping added to the price. $ transfer via PayPal.

Immediatly after I responded to your PM my phone beeped w/out showing a message; hopefully I didn't accidentally erase a message. My phone number is 503-956-5650. Also, I meant to type SW Hall, not SW Y'all.....

Thanks,

Tod

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top