JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
is this your neighbors house?

methlab.jpg

Don't listen to the calling the cops everyday BS. This will make the cops see you as an enemy, not the scum neighbors. Cops are not interested in your problems with the trailer trash family.

This type of thing will get much worse, everywhere, so adapt to it or move.

Taking pictures of the buyers and filming are the thing I have heard that works the best.
Set up cameras in the living room pointing towards thew house,put up signs that you are taking pictures and license plates and like everyone else said ,send them to the landlord reminding him he will loose the house

When I lived in So Tacoma,I liked everyone to think (know) I was a little unstable
Seemed to work pretty well,but I did what noisy said and just moved out of that rat hole city.

Whatever you do be careful man . People are stupid and do messed up stuff to avoid jail. I had some drug dealing neighbors that were renting across the street i just made sure to walk over and let them know who i was . I have taken pictures of a lot of strange vehicles .

Things are getting worse. I have been in the same house for 28 years in NE PDX never locked my garage. Went out there to find my 5 gallon gas can gone. Bought a new gas can and a lock. I was used to my son taking the gas, but he always left the can!

So I have done nothing since posting this thread, and the police showed up at this house today, not one, not two but 8 cop cars total, they raided the house!! They where there for over 3 hours. I only seen a little of what went on as I had no view from my house so I only got info from what I could hear on my smoke breaks. The took the little kid that lived there and carried out a couple boxes of stuff. But I am not sure if there is anyone still living in the house. All the lights are no but items are moved in front of the windows. There were no blinds on the front windows and now there in a mattresses in front of them. Hopefully they got hauled to jail!! If they caused all these problems when they were in a good mood, I can only image now what would happen if they are pissed off after spending 3 hours with the police!

So I have done nothing since posting this thread, and the police showed up at this house today, not one, not two but 8 cop cars total, they raided the house!! They where there for over 3 hours. I only seen a little of what went on as I had no view from my house so I only got info from what I could hear on my smoke breaks. The took the little kid that lived there and carried out a couple boxes of stuff. But I am not sure if there is anyone still living in the house. All the lights are no but items are moved in front of the windows. There were no blinds on the front windows and now there in a mattresses in front of them. Hopefully they got hauled to jail!! If they caused all these problems when they were in a good mood, I can only image now what would happen if they are pissed off after spending 3 hours with the police!

That doesn't sound real good...

weird thing was, I forgot to mention, is the police DID put them there, it was not there until about an hour into the police being in the house, and now they are still there..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top