JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree and Serpas suck!!!!

Just a matter of time before someone shoots his nuts with Appendix Inside the Waistband Carry (AIWB). Does that mean that AWIB carry (or the holster) will be at fault? Nope. He curled his finger into the trigger guard and shot himself in the leg. We just had a dude have an accidental discharge with a Safariland ALS while holstering (his coat zipper went into the trigger guard and he pushed the firearm down- even though there was resistance). Does that mean the holster is at fault? No. I watched a firearm instructor pull the trigger on an H&K USP while trying to decock the hammer. Does that mean the gun was at fault?

You know kinda got a laugh from that, but lost respect for Tosh right there, he is funny but that opening monologue was dead wrong. Oh well wouldn't expect him of all people to understand the importance of the 2nd amendment.

For those who didn't want the tosh.0 clip here's the cliffs notes!

Tosh is an anti gun toolbag
The guy who shot himself was a toolbag
It was in fact a .45
God must love him because it actually went in and out, which is why he wasn't on the ground afterward
He wants to be a cop, I however don't see that happening

Wow. He talking about "training." I seriously doubt he has any proper training.

Muscle memory is developed via thousands of reps which is why it's important to practice good reps. His holster had nothing to do with it.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Just about anyone on TV is anti-2nd. A comic guest on Bill Mayer's show that was supposedly pro-gun said there is no reason why anyone would need a semi-auto like an AK. Just another reason to turn off the boob tube.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top