JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all from a new Oregon resident effective the 29th and I needed a replacement for calguns.net. I hunt, fish, reload and do as much of my own smithing as I can with a screwdriver and a hammer. I look forward to spending time here and thanks. :)

You didn't mention bailing wire and duct tape so I don't know about you......

:p

Welcome to NWFA!

NWFA doesn't have to replace CalGuns, some of us still haunt both sites. Welcome

LOL. I won't abandon them, just new home base. ;)

An to Kruel J, I have Duct Tape and bailing wire in my motorcycle pack which is always in my truck in case I bust my stock. LOLOL

Greetings program!

FCC267E5-B535-4D23-987E-8FED7C101140.jpeg

Hi all from a new Oregon resident effective the 29th and I needed a replacement for calguns.net. I hunt, fish, reload and do as much of my own smithing as I can with a screwdriver and a hammer. I look forward to spending time here and thanks. :)

Please refrain from trying to turn Oregon into California, otherwise welcome. If you haven't replaced your California license plates as yet, do so soon before you learn just how much California is hated here. Interstate 5 is properly pronounced as is is spelled, some California folks seem to think the Interstate part is silent, and call it "The 5" this is a sure way to identify yourself as a foreign invader - invasover specis.

Please refrain from trying to turn Oregon into California, otherwise welcome. If you haven't replaced your California license plates as yet, do so soon before you learn just how much California is hated here. Interstate 5 is properly pronounced as is is spelled, some California folks seem to think the Interstate part is silent, and call it "The 5" this is a sure way to identify yourself as a foreign invader - invasover specis.
I thought we called it I-5... or less often, the interstate. :p

Welcome to Oregon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top