JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the ticket.
Only $3000 bucks and your in business.
Portland Craigslist ad, all you need is a heavy duty trailer frame to set it on.

"Complete royal fire service body, 104" long, 87" wide and fits a 60"cab to axle truck. It has an electric start 16hp engine, electric hose reel and draft line to fill the approximately 250 gallon fiberglass tank. Engine fires right up, has two hand lines, the upper reel and a short one to defend the truck. This puts out enough pressure/volume that we can run both lines at once and still get great distance.
Emails without phone numbers will be ignored.
This is on a driving chassis that I am keeping, so delivery may be possible.with all the fires popping up, a fire truck may be handy!"

00r0r_hVozInE10Rn_300x300.jpg

00L0L_dhRm5QZHEee_600x450.jpg

Holy thread revival Batman, this thing is almost 7 years old! I'm sure the OP figured out something by now! :p

A water ram will get you some lift, but it is not particularly efficient and won't give you any real pressure. It is great for places where you don't have power, have a little head at the source, don't have a lot of lift to push and do not need a lot of volume per minute or PSI. In short, good for moving water up into a tank. It trades GPM for lift, and you need a head at the source.

Hydraulic ram - Wikipedia

You can buy them or make them yourself with hardware store parts, but they are about the farthest thing from a high pressure fire pump that I can think of.

Holy thread revival Batman, this thing is almost 7 years old! I'm sure the OP figured out something by now! :p
We adopted a kid from the foster system and moved into a town almost 6 years ago. City water is so much better but I HATE living in town. I'm a country bumpkin at heart. Can't wait to move back out to the boonies, only 4 more years to go...

I owned a house that was on a well. Maybe 250' from the end of the city water pipe. I MIGHT have, on one boring weekend, rented a ditch witch and dug a trench (with my neighbors help as he was a plumber) and tapped into the city water line past the meter. It was MAYBE free city water and no more orange staining to my white T-Shirts and tub. Maybe. :D

I have a decent well. My only issue with it is there is a lot of calcium in the water and it leaves calcium buildup on stuff. Probably does not do my kidney stones any favors either, although I was reading the other day that alkaline water is good for your health?

I grew up with a well that I think was about 600' (could be wrong but I do know every inspector commented on the depth).

We had the best tasting water I've ever had. Was a little hard so the house had a water softener but that was easily maintained.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top