JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just got my new nikon varmint scope, and need to find a place to sight in, any help would be great need 100 yd range

Douglas Ridge Rifle Club

This is located in estacada but they charge a fee. There's also a range in vancouver and a free range in Stevenson WA. Stevenson is a good hour+ from Lake O though. You can take it to a gun store to get your rifle bore sighted as well.

A golfer can generate a good amount of speed

The five-iron is a mid-length club for distances 200 years and in but, of course, depending on the strength of the golfer and how well he or she can use the club. A golfer can generate a good amount of speed thanks to the five iron's club head. The speed of the discount golf equipment is what actually determines the distance the ball will be hit, similar to the speed of the ball in baseball. ishiner

:s0054:

Hey prkrgrp,
Have you been able to sight in with your new scope yet?
DinhRose got my attention when he mentioned Douglas Ridge Rifle Club.
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
This is located in estacada but they charge a fee.
I just need to make one small correction, DinhRose :). There is indeed a charge to non-members, $5, but non-members also must be accompanied by a member (aside from hunters' sight-in events, which are in September and October, so that is too late to help you now, or other events such as Appleseed). Do you have any friends or friends of friends who are members of DRRC, prkrgrp?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top